This note is about the spaced repetition software Anki and the use of flashcards for memorisation and retention of information/knowledge.
Practical Anki Essays
- Strategies, Tips, and Tricks for Anki
- I Quit: 2+ Years of Anki and the (Near) Impossibility of Learning Languages
- Anki Tips: What I Learned Making 10,000 Flashcards - rs.io
- Tweaking the Scheduler - Control-Alt-Backspace
- How Flashcards Fail: Confessions of a Tired Memory Guy
- How Flashcards Succeed: Solutions on Using Anki for Serious Study
Anki for life
On Spaced Repetition
This (simple) note apparently (in part) inspired this article: Flashcards for Studying: Where to Start & How to Use – Full Guide + Other Study Methods.