Things I consider to be important, although by no means universal.
Much of it is quite naturally tied to my situation and the current context of humanity.
- Be able to at least recognise all these topics
- Know of some common cognitive biases
- Understand male, white privilege and why it is/is not a thing
- Troubleshooting one’s state of mind: how to break out of bad thought patterns
- Apologise without feeling de-valued
- Basic survival skills
- Basic sowing
- Re-attach buttons
- Patch/fix holes in socks and other garments
- Write and address letters